Thursday, May 17, 2012

Beaten by the Ribs

I love eating and I can eat a lot. Especially on occasion where it's a buffet, my oh my, my wild objective would be to finish at least 5 plates just so I the trip is worth it.

I can proudly say, I have never been beaten by the Foods before.
What I took, I finished.

But, apparently there's a Challenger...

I went to Tony Roma's with a friend for dinner. I've never been here before, so this is my 1st time. 
Lots of my friends told me this place offers super delicious ribs. I must say, I'm convinced.







I planned 10. 10 RIBS!
 But half-way battling, I started to get dizzy. Oh my, the cholesterol in these, killing me.
I stopped at 5. I couldn't handle it anymore after that.


I am...defeated.
But I am planning to challenge Tony Roma's again before I'm going back to Sarawak for the holiday season this end of the month.


We'll meet again, Tony. 
I'll be back!







No comments:

Post a Comment