Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Listen,Listen.

Listen to them when they are trying to tell you something.
Don't push them away.Because the moment you disregard their says and opinions as unimportant, is the moment you have created the bridge between yourself as a parent and your own child. 




So, don't be surprised when they start to lock themselves in their rooms and not sharing much with you anymore, about their lives.

I'm writing this out of my own personal experience.Not that as a son, I'm not willing to share. But my past experience just stop me from doing so. 


The time will come when parents will be frustrated when their children refuse to tell them anything other than, "mm...school was okay."


I'm not saying I'm an expert in parenting and I'm not even married yet. But I'm telling you this based on my experience as part of the children.


No comments:

Post a Comment