Friday, May 18, 2012

Counting the countless Blessings

We crave for the things our hearts desire most. Sometimes, our thoughts would jump to the expensive things in life that has the best ability to make us feel happy. 

But come to think of it, it's not always true. The happiest people in the world are those who feel grateful with what they have and feel blessed for having them in their lives. 




Yes, we cannot control the things that are going to happen in our lives. You and me. Them. But darlings, the very thing that we have in control over at the moment are the things we currently have with us, not the things we are going to have.




We may have "heart attacks" every now and then. We couldn't control our anger at what God has thrown at us. We start to point fingers and play the blaming game.




If we can start counting our countless blessings, we would realize how lucky we are actually.
This year, I:

A.   was fired from my job but got my acts together again eventually and managed to get life going all over
       again.
B.   failed relationship with a special lady I thought would be the one
C.  And many other countless things that I can feel bitter just by thinking about it.

But...
If I start to open my eyes to the blessing that has been showered upon me...
Have a super AWESOME weekend, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment