Sunday, May 20, 2012

Classic Taiping


So I was Taiping, Perak recently. I was invited to a friend's wedding, thus my friends and I took the opportunity to go for a road trip! 


As I've never been to Taiping before, it was quite exciting for me personally. And forgive me, there's no picture of the wedding in this post. I figure, I'll use it for another. 


But we did go to the Museum and a few other attractions available over there. I love the way of life that I observed - so relaxing and can I just say, therapeutic



And as the place was not big, so we had the time we needed to drive around the small town. I even had my haircut there for just RM 5.00! 

Whoa!



And I like the picture of this school. The architecture of the building in general, reminds me a lot of the building structures in St. Petersburg, Russia.


Notice the similarities?

Anyway, 

Somehow, my short trip to Taiping has got me thinking seriously about moving out of the city. Maybe in a few years time. But I know where I want to raise my kids later, not in the big cities. 



And this is too delicious to describe! Love it!
Well, have an awesome Monday darlings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment